We are not a fan of strict diets. Easy to follow and simplicity is what we believe will lead to long term success rather than just short quick fix plans that are too restrictive, complicated to follow or too costly to follow.
You can make simple adjustments to your current diet to create significant reductions in excess fat deposits that may be lurking around.
Try our ideas to reduce fat and calories coming into your body along with boosting up your exercise to burn calories and fat.
Remember the only way you can lose fat is to burn more calories and fat than you are taking in.
This Belly Flattening Nutrition Guide contains easy to follow guidelines including:
- Easy ways to measure your fat loss achieved
- 14 Top Tips to reduce fat
- Substitution Ideas – Easy healthier substitutions you can swap with some of your current foods and drinks that make up your diet
- 11 Top Tips to avoid defeat when eating out
- Fat Blast Plan – a more structured plan to follow Monday morning to Friday lunchtime to achieve faster results