Having worked with so many clients both mums and non-mums every person is completely individual to another in how they respond to this program. This is why there are 4 Levels to progress through and clear pointers of when you are ready to move to the next level.
For some they may be able to complete the Program and get great results within 6 weeks. For others it can take up to a year of practicing the workouts.
What can determine how quickly the results will happen with the Program?
- How Often You Do the Workouts. There are 2 exercises to be practiced in the Foundation stage and they are recommended to be done 3 times a day during this stage. In the Level 1 to 4 Workouts these are recommended at one 10 min workout a day 6 days a week. If you are only able to do 2 or 3 workouts a week for example then this will still be helpful but it will take longer to see results
- How Weak Your Pelvic Floor and Deep Ab Muscles Are when starting the Program
- If You Have Overlying Fat Deposits which need to be also addressed with fat burning exercise and nutritional changes to your diet (refer to our ‘Get Back To Being You Guide’ & ‘Belly Flattening Nutrition Advice Guide’ in the HUB to advise on this)
- If You Are Older – often age adds to taking longer to see results due to having not worked your core muscles properly for longer, having been doing bad habits in previous gym exercises in the past making issues worse or simply finding excess fat more difficult to lose
- If You Are a Mum – we talk more about what happens during pregnancy later to your core and if you are a multiple mum the effects of pregnancy will cause more issues each time.
If you would like to have an online consult with one of our Physio Trainers they will be able to give you an estimate after their findings of how long it will take you as an individual to get the results. Click to book here.