This Workout is for the ARMS and 2 sets of 7 exercises.
You can follow the main video below which is a timed 10 min workout leading you through it or can work through the 7 exercises at your own pace scrolling the exercise videos below and following number of repetitions.
Can use dumbells or kettlebells instead of the water bottle weights and gradually increase the weight each time you practice the workout. For improving Strength it is time to increase the size of the weight if you can do the number of reps easily without any doming of the tummy or arching of the lower back. So try increasing by 1 or 2kg next time.
TIMED 10 MIN WORKOUT
With the Timed Version video below there is a 10 second rest between exercises where a preview of the next exercise coming up is shown.
FOLLOW THE EXERCISES AT YOUR OWN PACE
2 Sets of the 7 Exercises
Do each exercise once which is 1 set and then repeat another set.
1) SHOULDER FORWARD RAISES IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
2) SIDEWAYS CHEST PRESSES IN LYING POSITION
3) TRICEP BENDS IN LYING POSITION
4) BICEP CURLS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
5) CROSS BICEPS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
6) LEFT SIDEWAYS SHOULDER LIFTS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION
7) RIGHT SIDEWAYS SHOULDER LIFTS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION