This Workout is for the SHOULDERS and 3 sets of 5 exercises.
You can follow the main video below which is a timed 10 min workout leading you through it or can work through the 5 exercises at your own pace scrolling the exercise videos below and following number of repetitions. Do each exercise once which is 1 set and then repeat another 2 sets.
Can use dumbells or kettlebells instead of the water bottle weights and gradually increase the weight each time you practice the workout. For improving Strength it is time to increase the size of the weight if you can do the number of reps easily without any doming of the tummy or arching of the lower back. So try increasing by 1 or 2kg next time.
TIMED 10 MIN WORKOUT
With the Timed version video below there is a 10 second rest between exercises where a preview of the next exercise coming up is shown.
EXERCISES TO DO AT YOUR OWN PACE
3 Sets of the 5 Exercises
Do Each Exercise Once Which is 1 Set then Repeat Another 2 Sets
1) BATWING SHOULDER LIFTS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
2) SHOULDER PRESS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
3) UPRIGHT ROWS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
4) RIGHT SHOULDER SIDEWAYS LIFTS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION
5) LEFT SHOULDER SIDEWAYS LIFTS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION