We Are Here to Help With Any Concerns
Be Checked & Taught
Be Checked With Core Activation and Exercises
Be Motivated to Do Your Exercises & Workouts
Advice from Expert Women’s Health Physio Trainer
Who is it for?
The Online Consult is right for You if looking for:
- Professional Support & Motivation
- A Diagnosis of the Causes of Your Protruding Belly
- Help in Strengthening Your Your Core and Body
- Help with Being Taught and Checked Working the Pelvic Floor & Core Muscles
- Having a Professional Watch You Do the Exercises and Make Sure Correct
- Being Able to Ask Any Questions About Your Health or Exercise
- Help With working out the cause of your protruding tummy
- Check for Diastasis Recti
- Background Info Taught about the Pelvic Floor and Core With Imagery and Videos
- Teaching of How To Correctly Breathe and Work and Relax The Pelvic Floor and Core Muscles
- Teaching of the Starter Foundation Exercises
- Answering Any Questions You May Have Around Exercise and Health
I followed the program after my 1st child to get back to being fit and strong. Am now in my final stages of pregnancy having used the support to keep my pregnancy healthy and pelvic floor and core strong especially as expecting twins. Cant wait to get back into the workouts to feel like me again!
The only essentials are a long resistance exercise band and a small exercise ball (but child's football or a cushion will do)
Everyone reacts individually and how long it will take to get the results wanted depends on factors such as underlying core strength, how many children you have, age etc. The program guide will give you more info on how long you should expect to get significant results – can be anything between 4 weeks and 1 year.
You can start the program as soon as 2 weeks after birth.