144 Exercise Videos
Easy to follow videos with voiceovers & captions to explain the exercises clearly.
Written by a expert
This Course has been devised by an Experienced Physio, Trainer and Mum of 2.
Workout in the comfort of your own home or on the move.
Advice on everything from nutrition to exercising safely.
Who is it for?
The Abs Fab Program is right for you if:
- You have a protruding belly and unsure why
- You have a stubborn lower tummy nothing seems to shift
- Feel weak in your core and body
- Want to know how to do effective workouts that are safe
- Been told you may have a Diastasis Recti (ab separation)
- Feel you still look pregnant after giving birth
- Feeling less ok about how you look and are feeling
- No idea where to start
- Wanting an easy to follow program
- Don’t have enough time to exercise
- Back ache
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- Accessible on smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Easy to follow Learning Modules
- Help With working out the cause of your protruding tummy
- Finally getting to grips with how to sort your problem
- Learn all about Diastasis Recti and how to heal
- 4 Levels of 10 Min Workouts
- 24 Workouts
- 144 exercise videos with captions and voiceovers
- Options of follow along videos or do at your own pace for each workout
- Advice on how to do other exercise safely
- Nutritional Advice
I followed the program after my 1st child to get back to being fit and strong. Am now in my final stages of pregnancy having used the support to keep my pregnancy healthy and pelvic floor and core strong especially as expecting twins. Cant wait to get back into the workouts to feel like me again!
The only essentials are a long resistance exercise band and a small exercise ball (but child's football or a cushion will do)
Everyone reacts individually and how long it will take to get the results wanted depends on factors such as underlying core strength, how many children you have, age etc. The program guide will give you more info on how long you should expect to get significant results – can be anything between 4 weeks and 1 year.
You can start the program as soon as 2 weeks after birth.