30 Exercise Videos
Easy to follow videos with voiceovers & captions to explain the exercises clearly.
Written By Experts
This Course has been devised by Experienced Physio Trainers, Mums and Runners.
3 Get Ready Workouts
Workout in the comfort of your own home or on the move.
Advice on everything you need to know to enable to a safe return.
Who is it for?
The Return to Impact, HIIT and Running Program is right for you if:
- Are Keen to Get Back To the Sports You Love But Want to Do It Safely
- You are Experiencing Leakage or Feelings Of Pressure Down Below In Certain Activities
- Have Suffered from Pelvic Floor Related Issues at Any Point Before
- Have Been Confirmed To Have a Diastasis Recti
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- Accessible on Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop
- General Health Advice with Reference to Returning to Impact
- Advice on Stroller Running Technique
- Advice on Correct Running Posture
- 3 Workouts in 2 Levels to Get You Back To Impact Exercise
- Stretches to Help Prevent Muscle Tightness
- Clear References Given For When Your Strength, Flexibility and Balance Are Good Enough to Return To Impact
- Back to 5k, 10k and 1/2 Marathon Running Plans
- Support on Nutrition When Returning to Running inclusive of Back To Running Meal Plan
I followed the program after my 1st child to get back to being fit and strong. Am now in my final stages of pregnancy having used the support to keep my pregnancy healthy and pelvic floor and core strong especially as expecting twins. Cant wait to get back into the workouts to feel like me again!
The only essentials are a long resistance exercise band and a small exercise ball (but child's football or a cushion will do)
Everyone reacts individually and how long it will take to get the results wanted depends on factors such as underlying core strength, how many children you have, age etc. The program guide will give you more info on how long you should expect to get significant results – can be anything between 4 weeks and 1 year.
You can start the program as soon as 2 weeks after birth.