This Workout is for the ARMS and 2 sets of 7 exercises.
You can follow the main video below which is a timed 10 min workout leading you through it or can work through the 7 exercises at your own pace scrolling the exercise videos below and following number of repetitions.
Can use dumbells or kettlebells instead of the water bottle weights and gradually increase the weight each time you practice the workout. For improving Strength it is time to increase the size of the weight if you can do the number of reps easily without any doming of the tummy or arching of the lower back. So try increasing by 1 or 2kg next time.
TIMED 10 MIN WORKOUT
With the Timed version video below there is a 10 second rest between exercises where a preview of the next exercise coming up is shown.
FOLLOW EXERCISES AT YOUR OWN PACE
2 Sets of the 7 Exercises
Do each exercise once which is 1 set and then repeat another set.
1) LEFT TRICEP BENDS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION
2) LEFT ROWS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION
3) RIGHT TRICEP BENDS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION
4) RIGHT ROWS IN 4 POINT KNEELING POSITION
5) HAMMER BICEPS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
6) SHOULDER PRESS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION
7) BATWINGS IN HIGH KNEELING POSITION